Thursday, March 13, 2014

Introducing THE PROMO QUEEN!


Today I am introducing my


NEW PERSONA!


In the past I have been a -


WIFE
MOTHER
WRITER
SALESWOMAN
AUTHOR VISITING LOCAL SCHOOLS
SKYPER TO SCHOOLS WORLD WIDE 
(time zones permitting)
BLOGGER
SOCIAL NETWORKING
(One woman book promotion)


and now 
 TRUMPET BLAST PLEASE. . .

My new persona is

the
"PROMO QUEEN"
Extraordinaire




You may NOW  drool over my flagship logo.




More to come!


I have been in training for this for years.


DESPERATION forced me to ACT NOW!

I want kids to READ my BOOKS

I WANT

Parents
Aunts
Grandmas
Uncles
Friends 

And the kids old enough to spend their pocket money to 
BUY - LOVE - RE READ 
and thoroughly enjoy the stories I have written.

AND I WANT TO SEE IT ALL HAPPEN BEFORE I KICK THE BUCKET
AND GO TO THAT GRAND WRITING ROOM IN THE SKY!


Make sense to YOU?



****************************

Books for Kids - Skype Author Visits

Hook Kids on Reading
 ***************************




No comments:

Post a Comment