Sunday, February 16, 2014

SKYPE MAKES IT HAPPEN - 2

NOTICE:
 From now, on I will be including all information about my FREE Skype Author Visits to Schools here on HOOK KIDS ON READING.  It is just too hard to keep up with more than one or two blogs, and I feel that combining these two makes good sense.

******************* 

Blame a New Zealand School
for this Blog Entry

My adventures in Skyping have taken me to several US states.
Yet it was a New Zealand bunch of talented and enthusiastic
students that blew my mind, and pushed me to begin this

                                  NEW  BLOG. . .
                                   

SKYPE MAKES IT HAPPEN
                                      
                           I made a Skype Author Visit to their classroom in Auckland.
                            They were so enthusiastic, and also made a Video about my visit. 
                                                            I was thrilled and humbled.

See VIDEO top right
 
  GO HERE to read about my visit:

 
 



BOOKS I read when I visit classrooms via Skype.



****************************
Books for Kids - Skype Author Visits
Manuscript Critiques - Help for Writers
http://www.margotfinke.com


**********************************
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment