Monday, February 17, 2014

SKYPE MAKES IT HAPPEN - 3


SKYPE STYMIED!

Several teachers have contacted me from England, Africa and Europe.
They all want me to bring my Magic Carpet of Books to their classrooms.
Unfortunately, their Time Zones do not mesh with mine here in Oregon, USA

!@#$
This is so frustrating!






As the author of 13 children's books, I offer “FREE Author Visits” to schools, libraries, and book clubs. SKYPE Makes it Happen! Books are a Magic Carpet Ride to fun, adventure, and a lifetime of learning, and I love HOOKING kids on reading.

My FREE Author Visits can happen anywhere there is a SKYPE connection. I read from my latest books, chat about how books are written, and where my inspiration comes from. More in-depth chat about writing for older grades. The fun Q and A is always a highlight - grades one through middle school. I am happy to tailor my presentation to your class needs.


I want to fly my Magic Carpet of Books
to YOUR libraries and schools!


Contact me here  -  mfinke@frontier.com
If you have a class that needs to be HOOKED on READING, or a class that is
eager to learn the nitty-gritty of behind the scenes book writing.
 

Video of me chatting about Skype Visits.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-LLo_eWdxk
**Registered with Skype in the Classroom
https://education.skype.com/users/22596-margot-finke


DID YOU KNOW Pinterest 

is another great place to look for teaching and classroom suggestions, advice and help?
Look on my TEACHER/CLASSROOM board for links and suggestions that will
make kids more enthusiastic and teaching easier: 




Check out my SKYPE board while you're there
also SPECIAL NEEDS KIDS - BOOK REVIEWS - HOME SCHOOL
and more





 ===========================

Books for Kids - Manuscript Critiques
http://www.margotfinke.com
 
============================


Hyper Smash



No comments:

Post a Comment