Thursday, September 29, 2011

Introducing VIRTUAL SCHOOL VISITS - Skyping to promote READING


Coming soon . . .
from
Margot Finke 
At my writing desk, holding "Taconi and Claude,"
my latest mid-grade adventure or boys - and tomboys!

 
VIRTUAL  SCHOOL VISITS –
Skype Makes it Happen!
This is for the teachers - or those who know teachers:
I am looking for teachers, or schools, that would like a
VIRTUAL VISIT
from a children's author who loves to get
RELUCTANT READERS READING. 
 
With the economy in the dumps, and many schools feeling a definite pinch, Skype and a Webcam make sense.  And I promise your class AFFORDABLE and INFORMATIVE fun.

I am also more than happy to plan my presentation
so that it fits the needs of YOUR class's curriculum.

Let’s negotiate a
VIRTUAL  SCHOOL VISIT

 Go here for ALL the details


 **************************


Margot’s Magic Carpet
11x Books With a WOW Factor
http://perfectmagiccarpet.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment