Thursday, December 24, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS - from Margot.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS MATES!




I want to thank ALL those who either
read
or followed
my 2 BLOGS and my
WEBSITE during 2009.

HOOK KIDS on READING

Margor's BOOKS for KIDS + Writing News


Margot Finke's of Books for Children


I tried to offer writing help and guidance to those who write for children, as well as provide titles and links to where parents and teachers could find books that HOOK BOYS on READING, as well as hook other RELUCTANT READERS.

HEY - I know I ragged on about e-BOOKS,
and books on CD.
I couldn't help it, fairdinkum!



I just LOVE the eBooks I wrote:
How can you beat QUALITY that is
THRIFTY, GREEN. . . and COOL?




Warm Holiday Greetings



from me to YOU!

And wishes for continued health and happiness
,
NEW book contracts,+ hefty
royalty
checks for 2010!




May 2010 be your break out year!

========================


Margot Finke

see

Book Trailers HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment